PANMIN is an innovative manufacturer of quartz slabs that can be applied in residential and commercial interior decoration. PANMIN's products include kitchen countertops, bathroom vanities, office tables, wall panels, tiles and more.
PANMINQUARTZ® is made by blending the finest natural quartz with resin and pigments. It is non-porous and will not absorb food and liquids, unlike granite and other natural stone.
PANMINQUARTZ® is a high-quality solid product that is resistant to scratches, heat and stains.
Why choose PANMINQUARTZ®?
1. High quality. PANMINQUARTZ® is made by blending high-quality natural quartz with resin and pigments, using the best raw materials, compressed with huge pressure in vacuum. We avoid adding calcium carbonate, cobaltous naphthenate and methyl ethyl ketone peroxide, no chemical pickling sand, so that our surfaces are strong and keep same vivid color after years, and are harmless to the human body. 6-point measurement is performed on every slab to make sure that the entire surface of the slab has the same thickness and flatness.
2. Production capacity. PANMINQUARTZ® is the first quartz manufacturer integrating production and fabrication in Fujian province. We currently have five production lines and two polishing lines with advanced water jets used for cutting quartz.
3. Environmental friendliness. PANMINQUARTZ® is committed to the ecosystem; that's the reason why we reuse raw materials, plastics, and packaging frames. Also, to reduce the impact on the environment we recycle the used water in all our processes.
4. Certification. PANMINQUARTZ® is CE certificated and also evaluated and certified by NSF as a safe material for direct food contact. We are also GREENGUARD Gold certified by UL for low chemical emissions, guaranteeing safety factors for sensitive individuals such as children, the elderly, people in schools and patients in hospitals. The certification ensures maximum safety and protection for the final consumers.
What's the difference between PANMINQUARTZ® and other Asian companies?
PANMINQUARTZ® surfaces only use natural and necessary raw materials during the producing process:
1. We don't add calcium powder, which is very low-price and causes fractures.
2. We don't wax our surfaces. Waxing or nano-polishing makes polishing easier because slabs containing calcium powder are not easy to polish.
3. We don't use chemical pickling quartz sand, which has a much lower-price and worse quality, because the silicon structure might be destroyed, turning the surface rusted in the long term.
4. PANMINQUARTZ® is committed to providing the elegance of stone at an affordable price to customers while reducing environmental impact. Our products are customer-oriented, high-quality with reliable services, based on the actual needs and expectations of the customers.
Does the color fade with time?
No. We never replace fine quartz sand with calcium carbonate, so our products keep the same vivid color after many years.
Can we use quartz surfaces outside?
While some customers have opted to install our stone products in outdoor applications, this use is not covered by our 10-Year and 15-Year Warranty. We have not been tested our products in settings with prolonged UV-ray exposure.
If we have problems with our surface, where can we go?
We provide 2 different kinds of warranty depending on the needs of our clients:
15-YEAR RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY
PANMINQUARTZ® provides warranty from the original date of installation for material that fails due to any manufacturing defect when fabricated and installed by a certified fabricator. This warranty applies to the repair or replacement of failed material that has been permanently installed in your residence. The option to repair or replace the material is at the sole discretion of PANMINQUARTZ®.
10-YEAR COMMERCIAL WARRANTY
PANMINQUARTZ® provides warranty for installed PANMINQUARTZ® products in interior commercial use applications for a period of 10 years from the date of installation, guaranteeing that PANMINQUARTZ® material will be free from manufacturing defects. If a manufacturing defect occurs during the warranty period, PANMINQUARTZ® will replace the defective PANMINQUARTZ® products.
Do I need to perform any daily care routine?
Yes, PANMINQUARTZ® requires minimal care and maintenance: for stains on the surface, immediately wipe the stained area with a damp cloth and soap/mild detergent. Thoroughly rinse off the soap/mild detergent with ordinary water.
Please refer to the Care & Maintenance guidelines for more details; it will help you to keep the surface in immaculate condition for years.
Is the PANMINQUARTZ® color the same for the entire structure of the surface?
Yes. A quartz slab is an artificial surface, meaning that we prepare the mix with all the components (quartz grain, quartz sand and resin) to have the same proportion in each part of the slab in order to avoid the structure to be fragile.
How many groups of color can I choose from?
So far, we only simply divide our colors into three collections: Natural, Classic, Calligraphy.
If you would like to know more about our colors or customize your own colors, please contact us.
Can I choose custom-made colors?
Yes. Working with our R&D team, we can provide custom-made colors to different customers. However, there is a minimum order quantity for all requests for custom-made color, please contact us for more details.
Can I order cut-to-size products instead of slabs?
Yes. PANMINQUARTZ® has its own fabrication center for cut-to-size fabrications.
The edges offered by PANMINQUARTZ® include but are not limited to the below selection:
Double Radius, Double Bevel, Double Bullnose, Miter Edge, Bevel Square, Double Half Bullnose, Double Ogee Bullnose, Hollywood Edge, Reverse Hollywood Edge.
What types of warranty can I have?
To ensure our customers enjoy stable service of our quartz surfaces, PANMINQUARTZ® offers customers a 15-year warranty for residential use and a 10-year warranty for commercial use.
Please refer to the Warranty page for more details.
What are the applications of PANMINQUARTZ?
PANMINQUARTZ® can be applied in residential and commercial interior decoration. PANMIN's products include kitchen countertops, bathroom vanities, office tables, wall panels, tiles and more.
What is the size of PANMINQUARTZ?
Standard size: 3,030 * 1,430 mm (119 * 56 in)
Jumbo size: 3,230 * 1,630 mm (127 * 64 in)
Mega size: 3,530 * 2,030 mm (139 * 80 in)
What certificates does PANMINQUARTZ® have?
PANMINQUARTZ® is CE certificated and also evaluated and certified by NSF as a safe material for direct food contact.
We are also GREENGUARD Gold certified by UL for low chemical emissions, guaranteeing safety factors for sensitive individuals such as children, the elderly, people in schools and patients in hospitals.
Our products have been tested by internationally renowned institutions, like SGS and TÜV.
The certification ensures maximum safety and protection for the final consumers.
What are the quartz surface products?
Quartz surface products consist of slabs and other surfaces created from a mixture of materials that includes predominantly silica (e.g., quartz, quartz powder, cristobalite) as well as a resin binder (e.g., an unsaturated polyester).
Other materials may be incorporated, including but not limited to pigments, cement, or other additives. PANMINQUARTZ is commonly sold as slabs on the following sizes: Standard size with 3,030 * 1,430 mm (119 * 56 in), Jumbo size with 3,230 * 1,630 mm (127 * 64 in) and Mega size with 3,530 * 2,030 mm (139 * 80 in). Nominal thicknesses are 12 mm, 15mm, 18mm, 20 mm, or 30 mm.
What are the technical characteristics of quartz surface products?
1. Quartz surface products are extremely hard and durable compared to other surface materials. For example, while the results vary depending on the manufacturer, the products typically have a high compressive strength, a high flexural strength, and a high breaking strength.
2. Quartz surface products are also resistant to scratching and staining.
What are the uses of quartz surface products?
Quartz surface products are used in a variety of applications such as countertops, tiles, bar surfaces, shower and tub surrounds, fireplace surrounds, walls, floors, bathroom vanities, and other furniture surfaces.
They have become an increasingly popular alternative to quarried stone surfaces such as granite or marble due to their strength, scratch and stain resistance, low maintenance, and aesthetic appeal. Because they are essentially non-porous, quartz surface products have negligible water absorption. As a result, unlike porous stones that absorb water and can foster bacteria growth, quartz surface products are also suitable for locations such as commercial buildings, restaurants, hospitals, and food service areas.
What is the production process of quartz surface products?
The production process for quartz-based surfaces generally involves seven separate stages: (1) mixing; (2) combining; (3) dispensing and molding; (4) pressing; (5) curing; (6) cooling; and (7) polishing.
In the mixing stage, raw materials including silica (e.g., quartz, quartz powder, cristobalite), resin binder, pigments, and other additives are mixed together.
In the combining stage, mixtures from the mixing stage is blended.
In the dispensing and molding stage, the combined material is dispensed into a rubber mold to be molded and pressed.
In the pressing stage, the material in the mold is put under vacuum inside the chamber of a press; the physical force of the press compacts the material into slabs of varying sizes and thicknesses.
In the curing stage, the slabs are heated to harden the slabs.
In the cooling stage, the slabs are cooled.
In the polishing stage, the surface of the slabs is polished. The surface finish can vary; for example, the polish can be smooth or matte.
Finally, the slabs are inspected to ensure that they are free from any defects and damage.